1. To raise awareness and disseminate a culture of corporate responsibility towards the environment.
2. To encourage the manufacture, distribution and marketing of goods produced with renewable, biodegradable, recyclable materials.
3. To forge agreements and alliances between knowledge and research centres, manufacturers, distributors and consumers aimed at consolidating progress in sustainable production.
4. To compile and systematize requisites, legal requirements, scientific developments, technical advances and consumer demands in sustainable production.
5. To verify and acknowledge products made from renewable, recyclable, biodegradable materials.
6. To identify and spread good practices in the use and marketing of sustainable products, processes and services.
7. To present legislators, governments and standard-setting organizations with legitimate spokespersons in matters concerning the development and advancement of sustainability criteria based on renewable, recyclable, biodegradable materials.
Because the most important thing for us is:
To make a contribution to sustainable development from an economic, social and environmental standpoint.
To make products using renewable, recyclable, biodegradable raw materials, to verify sustainable production and to help people get to know about sustainable production.